Sunday, December 2, 2007

I kept talking about Cincinnati and Cleveland today. There was no real reason for that though. It just kept creeping into the show. Otherwise, I don't really have much to say about the playlist this week.

EDIT: Tune in next week as I will have Balacade in the studio for a live session and interview.

Here's the playlist:

Artist - Album - Song
The Hidden Cameras - Mississauga Goddam - The Fear is On
Japanther - Skuffed Up My Huffy - River Pheonix
Holy Fuck - LP - The Pulse
Think About Life - Demo? - Track 7?
Miracle Fortress - Watery Grave EP - Forgiven
White Williams - Smoke - New Violence
Chromatics - After Dark - Hands in the Dark
Jeffrey Lewis - 12 Crass Songs - End Result
Saturday Looks Good to Me - Fill Up the Room - When I Lose my Eyes
Barmitzvah Brothers - Let's Express Our Motives - Projectionist
Hey Everyone - Broken Horse - The Crow Was a Leader
Radiohead - In Rainbows - Videotape
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam - Peacebone

There was a Why? remix by Dntel on the playlist somewhere, but apparently I forgot to write it down.

3 comments:

An/drea said...

Yo, man, find a trained tech for that shiz. Johanna will be game.

nevin said...

I can't get a tech, but we're just going to do it in the booth with mics 2 and 3. Ohhhhh boyyyy.

An/drea said...

fukc.
I mean--
holy nuts.